Good news for local fellow Vancouver residents, free outdoor movies Vancouver 2018 is back in Stanley Park. The festival is starting July 3rd and will be on till August 21st, 2018 – every Tuesday.
The venue: Stanley Park, The Grand Lawn – will be fitted for free seating
VIP seating: available around 200 seats and cost $20/seat – you can order or make reservation now here.
Time: Activities will start at 5 pm
Cost: Free of charge unless you want to get own VIP seat 🙂
Be there before dusk and take part in the many fun pre-show activities, including games, prizes, and giveaways, as well as the weekly offering of food truck fare and classic movie treats. And since it’s a family-friend event, smoking or alcohol is not permitted.
- July 3rd : The Princess Bride (1987)
- July 10th: Stand By Me (1986)
- July 17th: The Lion King (1994)
- July 24th: Mean Girls (2004)
- July 31st: Spice World (1997)
- August 14th: Grease (1978)
- August 21st: Titanic (1997)
*Scheduled films are subject to change