Saturday May 12, 2018 @ 11:30am to 02:30pm at 420 8th Street East in North Vancouver
Ridgeway Elementary School is having its annual Ridgeway Spring Fair, a family-friendly event for the whole community.
- Look forward to:
- “Cookshack Barbeque” put on by the Lynn Valley Lions (with food donated by Save On Foods and the support of Neptune Terminals, so all proceeds from LV Lions sales go directly to our school!)
- Free games for younger kids in Quinn’s Court
- A “Tiger Bounce” bouncy castle for younger kids
- Pony rides (riders up to 100 lbs)
- 2-Lane Giant Inflatable Slide
- Adrenaline Obstacle Course
- Tennis Challenge with former ATP player Rik de Voest
- Pitch Burst a.k.a. Soak the Teacher…
- Face Painting
- Crazy Hair
- Our famous Cake Walk
- Ice cream from Welcome Parlour
- A GIANT Silent Auction featuring the awesome Class Baskets, as well as a huge variety of items donated by local businesses (cash and cheques only please!)
- Lots of interesting vendors (jewelry, artisan wares, books, clothing, makeup and more!) *some are cash only*
Auction Highlight: A Trip to Mexico!
Well, we have the ULTIMATE vacation up for bid in our silent auction this year!! Donated by a Ridgeway family, you can enjoy one WEEK for up to 8 people in your choice of 7 resorts in Mexico! A $2,600 value, yours starting at $1,400!
You choose the resort, including the super family-friendly resort in Nuevo Vallarta that includes a lazy river, water slide, shallow pools and a kids club.
So, pull out your calendars, check flight pricing (not included) and start planning! We are SO excited about this one. Check out https://www.vidanta.com/
*Auction item does not include a meal plan or flight costs*
The Ridgeway Spring Fair includes burgers, hot dogs, popcorn and more provided by the Lynn Valley Lions with support of Save-on-Foods. This is a big event of the year, with all proceeds going right back to the PAC to continue to support special programs, equipment and supplies. Come and have fun! Everyone is welcome 🙂